Café Reopening Saturday 4th July
Thank you to all of our customers who have visited our garden centre since we re-opened in mid May. We are now getting ready to re-open our Café on 4th July.
We have received very positive feedback on the safety measures we have introduced to comply with social distancing and hygiene requirements. We are also introducing changes in our Café to ensure the same high standards for the wellbeing of our customers and staff.
We are limiting the number of customers in our Garden Centre and Café at any one time, to ensure we are able to adhere to social distancing guidance. Customers are welcome to visit with members of their household or support bubble.
We are introducing a number of changes to the way the Café will operate for the foreseeable future:
- We are adopting a full table service and will be using disposable menus.
- We can ONLY accept card payments at this time, with contactless payment preferred where possible.
- We will be taking contact details from every party in line with the Government guidelines.
- We will be operating a one way system throughout the Garden Centre and Café.
- We have spaced out our tables and reduced our seating capacity. Therefore it is important to wait to be seated by a member of our team. Please enter via the rear entrance of the Café.
- We will encourage outside dining where the weather permits.
- WE ADVISE THAT ALL DINERS PRE-BOOK THEIR TABLES wherever possible although we will still always try to accommodate walk-in guests as much as we can.
- We will be incorporating extra cleaning regimes to ensure the highest level of hygiene.
- And it goes without saying that if you or a member of your household has displayed any COVID-19 symptoms, please follow Government advice and do not visit us, and stay at home!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO MAKE A BOOKING, PLEASE CALL 01206 211312
Please continue to stay safe and thank you once again, for your understanding, continued support and loyalty.